Are you buried in debt? Have you fallen behind on your mortgage payments? Maybe you’re using credit cards to pay for monthly living expenses so you can make the minimum payments on the credit cards, or perhaps your car is close to repossession. These are all signs that is may be time to file bankruptcy.
Did you know…
- Bankruptcy can STOP foreclosure on your home;
- Bankruptcy can STOP car repossession & even lower your car payments;
- Bankruptcy can STOP creditors calls & letters;
- Bankruptcy can PROTECT your assets;
- Bankruptcy can DISCHARGE many of your debts;
- Bankruptcy can provide you will an opportunity to START FRESH.
Bankruptcy isn’t something to be ashamed of – in fact, it’s actually GOOD for the economy for you to file if you can no longer afford your obligations. There are two types of bankruptcies deigned to help individuals dissolve their debts and realize financial freedom: Chapter 7 Bankruptcy and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy.
Don’t struggle any longer – give us a call today at (757) 320-2010 for a free consultation to see if bankruptcy is an option for you.