Deciding to file bankruptcy is one of the hardest choices in life. Poor planning makes the process even harder. Filing for bankruptcy should be a last resort, and only done when everything else has been tried. However, if you are in danger of losing your home or car, your wages are being seized, your bank account is frozen or you have debts you can't pay, you need to take action now. Delaying can cost you your car, your wages, and even your home. Filing your case in a timely fashion will spare you these losses.
- If you are facing foreclosure on your home or other real estate, bankruptcy may stop it and create a payment plan that will help you catch up your arrears.
- Bankruptcy may get your repossessed car or other property back.
- Big medical bills, credit cards, payday loans, and other debts, combined with loss of employment create a deep financial hole. Bankruptcy can help.
- Bankruptcy can stop harassing collectors from calling you at home or work.
- If your utilities have been shut off, bankruptcy will help restore service.
- Bankruptcy will stop creditors from garnishing your hard earned wages.
If these issues are ruining your life, bankruptcy can be the best way to get a fresh start.
If you are ready to be debt free, call (757) 340/3100. We will schedule a no cost, no obligation appointment so we can show you how to become debt free.