Here's What Virginia Beach Clients Are Saying About Us
We are proud of the services we provide and our hard work shows in glowing testimonials from our clients!
96% of clients surveyed reported that we met or exceeded their expectations.
What did you like about your experience with our firm?
- My experience was very professional and handled with great care. - Jessica
- I appreciate and am very grateful for what you guys have done! -D.G.
- Ignoring your problems won't make them go away - HRLS will handle your concerns. - Anonymous
- Y'all are great! I was referred to you from several people, and everyone at HRLS made everything easy to understand and painless. -D. Lynch
- The Hampton Roads Legal Services team are wonderful people to work with and very honest. I am very happy. I'm starting to get back on my feet again - thank you!!
- Every employee I encountered was extremely kind and very knowledgeable.
- Colleen Consolvo was always available to answer my questions. I really appreciate your efforts! -Elizabeth
- You are the best at what you do! -Walter
- The expertise of the firm. I have experienced the best service.-Carolyn
- My case went through court the fastest because Ms. Pfeiffer & her team were SPOT ON. I saw many other cases get rescheduled because other lawyers failed to adequately prepare their clients. - Thomas
- Knowledgeable, Friendly,& Professional - Clark
- Everyone in the office was always willing to help every time I was in the office or called.- Camillia
- Always answered my questions.
- You were very professional and greatly helpful. - Joanne
- Everything the lawyer told me was true and made my case go with ease. -Nadine
- I was very impressed with the promptness and attention to detail your firm had displayed when I had questions and didn't quite understand the procedures. I was also impressed with the handling of creditors who continued to send me notices when they shouldn't have.
- Very professional. Everything was done in a timely manner. Everything was explained to me step by step and this helped me with the process. -Lee
- Colleen was wonderful and very helpful during this difficult time.
- The entire staff is courteous and respectful to the client.- Craig
- I was treated with compassion and understanding that it was a very difficult thing to do.
- As a former client...we knew we could rely on your superior services.
- That everyone was kind, courteous, good listeners, very nice on the phone.
- Staffs are very friendly & very helpful.
- For the price, very fair especially patience of Edrie. -Kathy
Would you recommend our office to other people? Why or why not?
- Yes, Anyone I know that has gone thru Bankruptcy said my services & experience was above & beyond what they experienced and paid for. - Clark
- Yes, because we like the service that the office provided. - Gary & Renee
- Yes, and I have. - Camillia
- Yes, because of the efficiency.
- Yes, You have excellent service. I brought the lady who lives with us in.- Joanne
- Yes, Staff treats people with the utmost respect. - Jeffery & Constance
- Yes, Easy to deal with. - Russell
- Page 11
They make filing for bankruptcy easy.
Everyone at Hampton Roads Legal Services was helpful and they would always call me back in a timely manner. They made the process for filing for bankruptcy easy. The staff was always nice and so courteous at all times. Mrs. Pfeiffer was available when I needed her. That is a real plus. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone who was thinking about filing a Chapter 7 bankruptcy.Robin B., Virginia Beach, VA
The information sheets were very easy.
At first I was depressed. After talking with Attorney Eddy, I saw things in a positive light. Everything went easy using the Schedule that had to be followed. The questions were direct and to the point. I thought they were easy to follow.B. Cherry, Chesapeake, VA
[The advice about bankruptcy] was very helpful and complete. The directions were easy. The sheets were very helpful and explained a lot.
I found [the advice given to me about bankruptcy] very helpful and complete. Mr. Eddy was very informative on what I need to do in order to file for bankruptcy. A very smooth process. You made it very easy for me. Everything was explained very easily and I had no worries about what to do.Edward J. M., Virginia Beach, VA
By filing bankruptcy, we have a little hope in our lives concerning finances.
This law firm made the process of filing for bankruptcy less stressful than we previously thought it would be. The staff made it easy for us to complete the forms. The best part of this process is the stopping of foreclosure on our home and the return of our car (that had been repossessed).Mike & Linda Clark, Virginia Beach, VA
The information sheets were informative and helpful
I found the advice given me very helpful! Directions were exlpained very well and made the completion of the forms easy. The best part of this process has been that it has med it much easier for me to live within my means!Anon.
Advice was precise. All documents were easy to prepare with the directions given.
The advise was factual and precise. The documents were organized and easy to complete with the directions given. The steps I needed to take were spelled out completely. This made the whole process smooth and painless. I was given information sheets that were very helpful and answered all my questions thoroughly. Now I feel that I will be able to start over and rebuild my life.Kathryn A., Norfolk, VA
Thanks to the easy to understand process, I know have my life back.
The process of filing for bankruptcy was made very easy. While there were a lot of forms, they were easy to complete. Now I don't have to worry about my bills. I feel like I have my life back.Steve, Virginia Beach, VA
The attorney explained the different bankruptcy options available to me to assist in making the best decision for me.
The attorney explained the different bankruptcy options available to me to assist in making the best decision for me. The process was fairly simple and everything was easy to follow. They explained the process and answered my questions. I received all the information I needed for my hearing well ahead of time.Karen, Virginia Beach, VA
Hampton Roads Legal Services has streamlined the process of filing for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
The information we were given was very detailed and thorough. Is was surprisingly easy to get through the filing process. I expected a more difficult time. However, the forms were very streamlined and required little clarification. The information sheets that we received were easy to understand and they made us comfortable as we moved through the bankruptcy process. Everything we needed for the hearing had already been gathered by the lawyer which prevented any panic attacks. This was the step back that we needed. We are now rid of the credit card debt and are focusing on getting back to the basics. We were very impressed with the ease of the whole process, Kudos to All!George & Lilian H., Virginia Beach, VA
Everyone at the firm was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and easy to work with.
Everything about the process for filing bankruptcy through Hampton Roads Legal Services was easy to understand and complete, from the advice given to the excellent preparation for the hearing. Everyone at the Firm was extremely pleasant, knowledgeable and easy to work with. They made the process as pleasant as it could be under the circumstances. We know feel that we have a fresh start, greater self esteem and we feel in control of our financial future. Thank you for the excellent service.Rich O., Virginia Beach, VA
Hampton Roads Legal Services made filing for bankruptcy easy. I feel I have a new start now.
Hampton Roads Legal Services made filing for bankruptcy easy. I feel I have a new start now. Everything about their process was perfect.J. Braden, Virginia Beach, VA
They made everything easy to understand and walked me through the process step by step
Everything was given to me in a complete package and verbally explained to me so that I could understand completely. I was told of all the information I needed to provide in time to have everything ready and made my hearing date go very smoothly. Everything was great.Melissa T., Norfolk, VA
Great firm to work with, everyone worked together to give me a feeling of ease.
From the intitial consultation, which was very informative and clear, to the preparation for my hearing, everyone worked together to give me a feeling of ease. I am so glad that I choose this firm to work with. I feel I have been give a new start. With the advice the firm has given to me and walking with me through the bankruptcy step by step, I have been given a new lease on life.Linda P., Norfolk, VA
Hampton Roads Legal Services gave us step by step directions and then followed up with us. We feel like a huge weight has been lifted and we have a fresh start.
Hampton Roads Legal Services gave us step by step directions and then followed up with us. We feel like a huge weight has been lifted and we have a fresh start.J. Love & S. Hubbard, Virginia Beach, VA
I can sleep easier now that I don't have to worry about debts thanks to Hampton Roads Legal Services!
I no longer have Creditors calling me or sending me bills. I can sleep so much easier knowing I don't have to worry about the debts anymore.Gino P., Virginia Beach, VA
We tried for years to hold off creditors with the pride of not wanting to file bankruptcy but, in the end it was the smartest thing we could have ever done.
Recently there has been a lot of good news for my family and we wanted to share it with you and the staff. It seems like yesterday call after call from creditors, repo trucks driving past the house, notices at work and so much more. But, thanks to the help from the Hampton Roads Legal team we were able to file and receive a fresh start with a discharge of debts. We have not missed a payment or have any late payments my mid score is 735. And it gets even better we recently got approved for a Va backed 3.25% loan and close on our home February 22 with a mortgage cheaper than our rent.We tried for years to hold off creditors with the pride of not wanting to file bankruptcy but, in the end it was the smartest thing we could have ever done. We are so grateful for you and the staff and thank you all for your help and support!!DG of Chesapeake, VA