File Your Tax Returns!

Owe back taxes?  Thinking of filing Bankruptcy?  In order to qualify, it is critical you file your 2014 tax returns on time.  Even if you owe taxes from 2014 and cannot afford to pay them, you must still file the 2014 return. 

You may actually be able to WIPE OUT tax debt and STILL KEEP all or some of your tax refund with a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. 

Don’t miss an opportunity to reduce your debt because you’re unfamiliar with the all the rules & regulations surrounding taxes & bankruptcy.  Let us sort through the specifics of your individual situation and provide you with options that will allow you the most financial freedom. 

Contact Attorney Edrie Pfeiffer @ Hampton Roads Legal Services TODAY at (757) 320-2010.

Edrie Pfeiffer
Connect with me
Edrie Pfeiffer, Bankruptcy & Divorce Attorney