File Your 2017 Tax Returns!

Owe back taxes?  Thinking of filing Bankruptcy?  In order to qualify, it is critical you file your 2017 tax returns on time.  Even if you owe taxes from 2017 and cannot afford to pay them, you must still file the 2017 return. 

You may actually be able to wipe out tax debt and still keep all or some of your tax refund by filing for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. 

Don’t miss an opportunity to reduce your debt because you’re unfamiliar with the all the rules and regulations surrounding taxes and bankruptcy.  Let us sort through the specifics of your individual situation and provide you with options that will allow you the most financial freedom. 

Contact Attorney Edrie Pfeiffer at Hampton Roads Legal Services today at 757-340-3100

Edrie Pfeiffer
Connect with me
Edrie Pfeiffer, Bankruptcy & Divorce Attorney